To request an urgent same day appointment (Monday to Friday):
- phone us on Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm on 0208 741 7471
- or visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist Monday to Friday from 8am to 6:30pm
When you get in touch, we’ll ask what you need help with.
We will use the information you give us to choose the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you.
To request a routine appointment in the next 14 days:
- complete a PATCHs on-line request. By providing some brief information we can book you an appropriate appointment in the next 2 weeks.
- if you find it difficult to use the internet please phone us on, 02087417471 Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm. We have a limited number of on the day appointments
- visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
When you get in touch, we’ll ask what you need help with, and we will use the information you give us to choose the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you.
However you choose to contact us, we may offer you a consultation:
- by phone
- face to face at the surgery
- on a video call
- by text or email
Appointments by phone, video call or by text or email can be more flexible and often means you get help sooner.
If your preference is for a face to face appointment we will always accommodate this.
Cancelling or changing an appointment
To cancel your appointment:
- use your NHS account (through the NHS website or NHS App)
- using the GP online system – System Online
- phone us on 0208 741 7471 Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm
- reply CANCEL to your appointment reminder text message
If you need help when we are closed
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online or call 111.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- if there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to respond
- if you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face, by video call or by text or email
- if you need an interpreter
- if you have any other access or communication needs
If you are housebound and need an appointment, we will do a home visit. We will phone you first to understand what you need.
To request a home visit, it’s helpful if you phone the practice as soon after 8am as possible.